We are proud to be partnering with First Citizens Bank to bring you an intimate session with author Jim Muehlhausen for a CEO & Business Owners Workshop The 51 Fatal Business Errors and How to Avoid Them. This is your chance to join other business owners & CEOs to learn how to take your business to the next level and thrive in this dynamic economy. You will also meet and learn from the other CEOs in attendance. This usually sells out so register now.
Everyone is busy! In fact, we are all far too busy. However, being active or busy SELDOM translates into breakthrough results for you or your company. Breakthrough results come from finding out what you don’t know you don’t know, and then acting on that new found knowledge. This workshop gives you an opportunity to do just that, to think strategically and creatively about your business. Remember, what got you here today won’t get you where you want to be tomorrow. You must tackle new challenges with new ideas.
Register for this workshop and discover what’s next for you. Tickets are normally $75. However, our partners have provided the first 100 participants a complimentary ticket. If you would like a sponsor/complimentary ticket, please complete the form below (business owners only please with at least 5 employees.) All participants will also receive a copy of “The 51 Fatal Business Errors and How to Avoid Them” book.
What will participants learn?
- 3 errors that cause high turnover.
- 7 errors that reduce profits
- 3 errors that will cause you to lose customers.
- 1 thing you MUST do and the 1 thing you MUST NOT do to be successful in 2013.
- PLUS – There will be formal and informal business networking with other CEOs and a group exercise guaranteed to turbo charge your performance in 2013.
- Jim will also cover key points from his upcoming John Wiley book Business Models for Dummies
All participants will receive a copy of The 51 Fatal Business Error and How to Avoid Them
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. – Workshop program
Mid Cities Hilton, Irving, TX.